CORiTEC 150i Series – flexibility in the smallest space
Wet or dry, block or blank, the CORiTEC 150i Series impresses in all areas.
The CORiTEC 150i Series offers 5-axis milling and a machining angle up to 360°/130° (A-axis/B-axis) enabling it to effortlessly master even the most demanding of tasks.
With an unrivalled variety of applications and optional extras in a very compact package, the machines are suitable for Dental Technicians and Dentists with aspirations to take their practice lab to the next level.
Milling and grinding of zirconium, plastics and metal is possible as is the
machining of CAD/CAM blocks and Pre-milled abutments in Titanium and Chrome Cobalt.
- Turn-milling-grinding-processing possible
- 100.000 rpm | 750 W high-frequency spindle
- Modern, closed mono-block cast body for highest stability and precision
- Half-open blank holder “C-Clamp” (optional)
- Minimum external compressed air requirement, only 3 bar required
- High precision due to integrated temperature compensation
- No external PC required
- Short amortization period
- Minimal footprint
See more about imes-icore machines and accessories in the downloads section below.