Infiltration Colour Liquids
Copran Color and CopraSupreme Color is used for the dipping technique for staining Copran Zri and CopraSupreme Zirconia before sintering
It is a water based liquid that does not contain acids, benefits from the capillary attraction of the zirconium and infiltrates quickly and deeply into the structure.
- Water based, does not contain acids
- Does not corrode metal instruments or metal workbench surfaces
- Does not corrode the heating elements in the sintering furnace
- Does not contain oily substances, can therefore benefit from the capillary attraction of the zirconium and infiltrates quickly and deeply into the structure
- At the cutting of sintering frameworks, connecting bars or milling of telescopes you will not experience any lighter areas or blotches
- If a colour is too intensive for your taste, Copran Color can be easily dissolved with distilled water to lighten the tone
- Copran Color colours correctly reproduce the 16 VITA Classic shades
See more about Whitepeaks products in the downloads section below.