Whitepeaks CopraSupreme Color Base
Please login in order to see pricing
Infiltration Colour Liquids
Copran Color and CopraSupreme Color is used for the dipping technique for staining Copran Zri and CopraSupreme Zirconia before sintering
It is a water based liquid that does not contain acids, benefits from the capillary attraction of the zirconium and infiltrates quickly and deeply into the structure.
- Water based, does not contain acids
- Does not corrode metal instruments or metal workbench surfaces
- Does not corrode the heating elements in the sintering furnace
- Does not contain oily substances, can therefore benefit from the capillary attraction of the zirconium and infiltrates quickly and deeply into the structure
- At the cutting of sintering frameworks, connecting bars or milling of telescopes you will not experience any lighter areas or blotches
- If a colour is too intensive for your taste, Copran Color can be easily dissolved with distilled water to lighten the tone
- Copran Color colours correctly reproduce the 16 VITA Classic shades
See more about Whitepeaks products in the downloads section below.