CopraSintec – soft milling Co/Cr
The CopraSintec range allows for soft-as-wax milling of Co/Cr. Wet or Dry. The isostatic high pressure manufacturing process allows bridges with up to 14 units and even implant bar restorations. Who says you need a big mill to mill metal?
The Evo K material contains no binder therefore saving sintering time therefore greatly reducing argon gas consumption.
- Optimal homogeneity due to isostatic high pressure manufacturing process allows bar restorations, bridges with up to 14 units and delicate work in familiar technical execution
- Non-precious metal alloy type 4, therefore no limitations compared to milled or cast Co/ Cr alloys
- High yield due to big surface and small shrinkage – up to 40 units in a blank
- Only 8,5% shrinkage due to unique, isostatic high pressure manufacturing process with optimal homogeneity – no distortion during sintering
- Familiar blank height in 10mm/ 12mm/ 14mm/ 16mm/ 18mm and 20mm
- Minimal wear of burs due to soft but milling resistant material structure – we call it soft metal
- Optional wet or dry processing possible using a wax strategy
- Available in two options. K, or Evo K. Soft or Middle-Soft
Learn more about Whitepeaks products in the downloads section below.