The CopraEasyMill NP Co/Cr is an isostatic, powder-metallurgical hard Co/Cr blank.
Specially developed to ensure a smoother and more predictable milling process. In short, it’s easier on the tools without hard islands as is common in cast Co/Cr blanks.
- Optimal homogeneity due to isostatic high pressure manufacturing process
- Minimal mill and bur wear due to extreme high homogeneity without casting islands
- Nickel and beryllium free and especially configured for the requirements of the CAD-CAM technology
- Unrestricted laser-ability
- Higher milling speed due to better grind ability and lower Vickers hardness
- Up to 50% shorter process time in your milling system
Learn more about Whitepeaks products in the downloads section below.