Bottom Loading Zirconia Sintering Furnaces
Due to their maximum temperature of 1650 °C and their large furnace chamber, the high-temperature bottom loading furnaces are perfectly suited for sintering translucent zirconia.
The motor-driven lifting table significantly simplifies the charging of the high-temperature furnace. The all-around heating of the cylindrical furnace chamber ensures a very even temperature uniformity.
Equipped with special heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide, chemical interactions between the charge and the furnace components are optimally avoided. The sintered material is placed in saggars made of technical ceramic. Up to two batch containers for max. 15 single crowns per level can be accommodated in the LHT 01/17 LB Speed. The LHT 02/17 LB Speed offers space for up to three saggars for max. 25 individual crowns per level and thus guarantees high productivity.
The high-temperature bottom loading furnaces are additionally equipped with a drying as well as a forced cooling function. For residual drying, the oven remains open gapwise during heating up to a defined temperature and thus ensures reliable removal of moisture.
For accelerated cooling, the furnace is automatically opened step by step under program control. Depending on the batch used and the saggars, these high-temperature furnaces can achieve total cycle times of less than two and a half hours.
The furnaces can be individually programmed for all recommended sintering curves of all zirconia manufacturers.
- Tmax 1650 °C
- Furnace chamber with a volume of 1 or 2 liters, table with large floor space
- High-quality heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer best possible protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
- Appealing, double-walled stainless steel housing
- Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2
- Outstanding temperature uniformity due to all-round furnace chamber heating
- Scope of delivery includes a starter set for charging on one level, additional levels as additional equipment
- Precise, motorized toothed belt drive of the table with button operation
- Residual drying function for better ventilation of the oven when heating up
- Forced cooling function with automatic, step-by-step opening from a preset temperature
- Exhaust air vent in the roof
- Type S thermocouple
- Controller P480 with memory for 50 programs, 2 sample programs
- Drying function: When starting the program the table will be driven in drying position and
closes automatically at 500 °C
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
Learn more about Nabertherm products in the downloads section below.