Nabertherm Burnout Furnace with Lift Door Nabertherm LT 9/11/B410 Burnout Furnace
Please login in order to see pricing
Available on backorder
Nabertherm Burnout furnace with Lift Door
For Burn-Out of Muffles and Speed Investment Material
These burnout furnaces are the perfect choice for daily work in the dental laboratory. These furnaces stand for excellent workmanship, advanced, attractive design and highest level of reliability.
They are perfectly suitable for burnout of muffles and also for speed investments. The burnout furnaces come with a fiber insulation for 1100 °C or 1200 °C.
- Tmax 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Heating from two sides by ceramic heating plates
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded against fumes and splashing, and easy to replace
- Furnace chamber insulation made of non-carcinogenic fiber materials
- Dual shell housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel for low external temperatures and high stability
- With lift door with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Adjustable air inlet integrated in door
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace
- Solid state relays provide for low-noise operation
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
Learn more about Nabertherm products in the downloads section below.