The CORiTEC 350i Series – all-in-one dental milling machine
The CORiTEC 350i dental milling machine meets all modern requirements for CAD-CAM processing. Think CoCr, titanium, zirconium dioxide, plastics, block materials and new future materials.
The modern and optimized machine kinematics with the high angles of free movement of the 5 axes of over 30 ° allow high quality of dry and wet processing of milling and grinding. This makes the system ideal for demands and requirements of dental labs.
The optional zero-point clamping system allows a simple blank change at the push of a button.
- 5-axis simultaneous processing
- Integrated wet and dry processing
- Optional zero point clamping system
- Processing of all important materials used in the dental industry, including metalworking
- Axis tilt angle up to 30°
- 20-fold tool changer
- HF spindle with up to 60,000 rpm
- Integrated control PC with touch screen
- Servomotors on all axes
- Chip protection of the tool changer
- Frontal machining of the work-piece possible (B-axis in 90 degree position)
See more about imes-icore machines and accessories in the downloads section below.